Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Table Tennis Equipment
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Table Tennis Equipment Forum with reviews and discussions about Table Tennis rackets, rubbers, blades and other equipment. >> powered by www.TT-SHOP.net

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 10.03.2002, 15:42
Pascal
unregistriert

I need a new offensive blade!

A wonderful forehand topspin...
Power with no limits...
But ONE problem...

The powerspin was suddendly stopped by the edge of the table and from one moment to the other, I only had the handle of my blade in my hand.

Now I need a new offensiv blade. I had the Stiga Offensive Classic for nearly 5 years. Is there a reason to change? Are there any new good blades for me? What about WRB by Stiga? What about the Samsonov blades by Tibhar?

I try to use everytime a forehand topspin, the first with spin, the next with power. (Forehand Stiga Mendo Energy max, backhand Tibhar Rapid 2.0)

I would be happy for a (quick!) help!
Alt 12.03.2002, 13:15
Defence Defence ist offline
Capitano
Foren-Stammgast 500

Defence ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Talking Hi Pascal

If you think, the STIGA Blade was the best for your play, why you want to change ?
Never change the winning team. If you want a faster blade, try one of the STIGA clipper Collection. These are the fastest blades. Or you try a blade from TSP, with the Balsa System, lijke the Balsa 6,5, or 8,5.

BYE
Defence
Alt 13.03.2002, 14:36
Strike ! Strike ! ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 500

Strike ! ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Get the Tibhar Samsonov Carbon ! It is a real power waepon !
Alt 17.03.2002, 08:57
envizion envizion ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

envizion ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Re: I need a new offensive blade!

I personally like the carbo oversize. It's true, it really feels like wood rather then carbon. Great touch and speed. I won it from Stiga, and it rocks!
Alt 17.03.2002, 09:11
Benutzerbild von ML
ML ML ist offline
Matthias Landfried
TT-NEWS

ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)ML genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)
The blade is very good, it has the same out-layer like the Stiga Offensiv Classic. The Carbo Oversize is not a typically carbon blade (with two carbon layers), the Carbo Oversize has 7 wood layers and 6 carbon layers! The ball/blade-contact is not hard, there is a very good feeling. If somebody likes this blade but not with the oversize technology, there will be the "Carbo 7.6" in a few weeks.

Zitat:
info on www.tabletennis.se
CARBO 7.6 WRB

The total numbers of venéers in this blade is 13 (7 wood and 6 carbon), the microscopical carbon layers have been placed between each veneer.

The STIGA technicians have in this way eveded "the natural laws". Thanks to the innovated construction of Carbo 7.6, the speed increased without allowing the carbon to stop the natural movement and resilience of each veneer layers.

The benefits are INCREASED POWER WITH EXTRA TOUCH AND FEEL.

Played by world No1 WANG Liqin
Alt 18.03.2002, 19:36
Volkmar Volkmar ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 3000

Volkmar ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
I am playing a Stiga Offensive Classic WRB, too. It is really a good blade. Fast and never out of control.

Never change a winning team.

Greetings, Volkmar
Alt 02.01.2004, 17:44
shortytje shortytje ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

shortytje ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Re: I need a new offensive blade!

I play with yasaka dynamix(i know not easy to find). It has 17 layers. 2 carbon and the rest wood. It's really fast but you still have a good control because there is not much carbon in it.
Alt 04.01.2004, 18:53
Paolo from Italy
unregistriert

Are you looking for an alternative for this paddle?

Then I need more information:
- is the wood too fast for you ?
- not enough control ?
- too heavy ?
- is it good at top spin and blow, but the “feeling” at the short-short return is missing ?
Alt 23.01.2004, 01:37
Nicht registriert
unregistriert

Re: Hi Pascal

Zitat:
Zitat von Defence
If you think, the STIGA Blade was the best for your play, why you want to change ?
Never change the winning team. If you want a faster blade, try one of the STIGA clipper Collection. These are the fastest blades. Or you try a blade from TSP, with the Balsa System, lijke the Balsa 6,5, or 8,5.

BYE
Defence
--
Having played over 3 years STIGA CLIPPER WOOD I have only one advice -do not go for this blade. It's extremelly fast, indeed but it lacks of controll even more.
Together with 2 MARKV max -unplayable. (I got some yellows for hitting opponents).
Try some BTF blades - korbel or timo spirit seem ok.
Alt 04.08.2004, 19:21
carlo14 carlo14 ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

carlo14 ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Smile AW: I need a new offensive blade!

the carbo 7.6 is really awesome, i changed from allround classic wrb and the speed is increased a bit and no lost of control, just try it! the sound is amazing...click tonk!
even unglued with soft rubbers like mambo iul or neos sound etc...
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Themen-Optionen