Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Rules and Regulations
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Rules and Regulations Table Tennis rules and regulations. Need help with a rules-related dispute or having some controversial situation you couldn't solve on your own? Always wanted to learn how to serve legally? etc. >> powered by DONIC

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 27.04.2020, 17:30
DouglashoW
unregistriert

Being for one day the ITTF President - New Rules in Table Tennis Sports

What would you change in table tennis sports, if you could decide it?

What would you decide, if you would be for 24 hours the ITTF president and you could change things for the next years?

My opinion is, that there should not be again big changes. I am not generally against rules, because I thing to change from 21 to 11 was not bad. And also to change the balls from 38 to 40 mm and even some years ago to the plastic balls was not that bad.

If I would be the ITTF president:

- I would allow all kind of long pimple rubbers, also frictionless like the famous Curl P1 Special. The variety of different rubbers makes our sport more interesting.

- I would allow approved and authorized boosters.

- I would make one general calender/schedule for all global top-events, which would be mandatory worldwide. There will be defined exactly slots in which can be national league matches, etc. and at the same I would reduced the amount of events in the world and would make a system which is binding for the next years. The current system and new ideas are not bad, but I think they are not making it perfectly. And I think I have good solutions.

- I would make a rule, that from all commercial profit in table tennis (federations, companies, etc.) 1% must be paid into one funding-pool. And from this money there must be paid weekly table tennis broadcasting or commercials in all countries of the world.

- I would forbid any changes of the general table tennis rules. This means how to serve, how to play, how to count, etc., all things which have to do how we play table tennis, because there should not be any changes of our sport.
Alt 05.05.2020, 19:18
Benutzerbild von powerpaul86
powerpaul86 powerpaul86 ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Forenmitglied

powerpaul86 ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
AW: Being for one day the ITTF President - New Rules in Table Tennis Sports

- online user switchable camera angles with at least 1080p60fps up to 4k 60 fps for a small monthly fee
- additional revenue with ads being displayed in the live streams instead of silence between matches or games
Alt 22.05.2020, 19:39
jcd jcd ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 1000

jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)jcd genießt höchstes Ansehen (Renommeepunkte mindestens +1000)

- Allow blades made completely of plastic or composites

- Allow Tuning since there is a there is no (feasible) way to control it.

- Evaluate higher net. With faster Equipment I guess we would see more Topspin rallyes away from the table again

- Current Service Rule is a farce. Either use professional Referee's with decent income,paid by ITTF or control it with technical equipment.

- Don't force players to play tournaments (new Ranking) where they loose money, not being on the podium.
Alt 19.06.2020, 14:03
wng wng ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Forenmitglied

wng ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

Why serve in doubles always from right?
Would think about a system similar to tiebreak in tennis.
Alt 29.11.2020, 12:53
stefko stefko ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Forenmitglied

stefko ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

If I were president for one day I would quit that deciderpoint . I always thought that TT is a fair sport in behavier and
in rules . But that decider makes the match unfair !
Alt 30.11.2020, 11:07
Benutzerbild von caiman
caiman caiman ist gerade online
registrierter Besucher
erfahrenes Forenmitglied

caiman ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

Zitat:
Zitat von jcd Beitrag anzeigen
- Current Service Rule is a farce. Either use professional Referee's with decent income,paid by ITTF or control it with technical equipment.
My suggestion:
From the point where the ball leaves the hand up to the highest point of the throw has to be at least 30 cm in vertical height difference.
No angle requirement.

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »