Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Rules and Regulations
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Rules and Regulations Table Tennis rules and regulations. Need help with a rules-related dispute or having some controversial situation you couldn't solve on your own? Always wanted to learn how to serve legally? etc. >> powered by DONIC

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 22.01.2022, 18:54
Paulina Paulina ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

Paulina ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Why hasn't Dr.Neubauer started his own veterans tournaments ?

This has always puzzled me .
It is a well known secret now as to why the 1998 Aspect Ratio Regulation & 2008 Frictionless Pips Ban was passed & by whom & who the ONLY target was.

Yet I am shocked as to why Dr.Neubauer had not launched his own international veterans tournament using modified rules for veterans to counter Scholer's WVC tournament

Do you really think any open-minded veteran in their right mind will support Scholer's WVC if such a tournament is made available by Dr.Neubauer ?

It is quite possible (may be not I do not know) that ITTF & DTTB may crack down on Dr.Neubauer and refuse permission if ITTF rules are not used.
I am only speculating about Germany. Germany is an open society that respects freedoms.
Fact is that Dr.Neubauer does not need to get permission from ITTF or DTTB.
All Dr.Neubauer needs is a large place to rent and run any tournament to any rules
What is the ITTF or DTTB going to do ? Shut it down ?

How much abuse Dr.Neubauer is going to take from ITTF and Scholer ?

IMO it is high time for a payback.

BTW even if the country of Germany refuses permission for Dr.Neubauer to run such a tournament, he could find scores of other countries (big and small) in Europe or elsewhere that would welcome him if not for his rubbers but for the revenue this can generate for that country's economy. Many small countries may even kill for this opportunity & may even readily break away from the ITTF if needed.
Dr.Neubauer could start a veterans tour better than both the WVC & now the ITTF Veterans Tour.

Even if Dr.Neubauer does not do this I hope many of the big veterans tournaments already in existence will run such events. This issue is well worth investigating

ITTF's rules are explicitly designed against veterans and it is high time someone did something about it. (Then again ITTF's "One size fits all" approach to rules are designed against everyone else except touring pros, such as against defenders).
For all I care ITTF' s Scholer can impose his third strike (as they say in baseball), the final deathblow, against Dr.Neubauer and ban all anti & ALL pips.

Veterans (& defenders) wake up and smell the coffee. You went to sleep in 1983 (Starting with the 2 color rule). You don't need the ITTF . ITTF needs you.

Great opportunity for someone to make money folks even if not to teach ITTF a lesson.
OMG the last canceled WVC-2020 in France was full almost an year before start date. There is so much much money to be made in veterans events outside ITTF's crazy oppressive(defenders & veterans) & totally meaningless (speed-glue) rules.

Time has come for Dr.Neubauer (and or other anti / pips manufacturers) to ......
divide & conquer

But I won' blame the ITTF & WVC at all if they continue to exploit the apathy of veterans & defenders & speed-gluers , if a manufacurer like Dr.Neubauer does not support them by offering them better alternative tournaments & equipment with rules fair to veterans & para players & for de-extermination of defenders.
Veterans & defenders have supported Dr.Neubauer for so long by buying his equipment . The question then is > Is Dr.Neubauer going to return the favor ( or throw them to the ITTF & WVC wolves) ?

Geändert von Paulina (22.01.2022 um 18:58 Uhr)
Alt 22.01.2022, 19:45
Der springende Punkt Der springende Punkt ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Stammgast 2000

Der springende Punkt ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)Der springende Punkt ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)Der springende Punkt ist ein angenehmer und geschätzter Diskussionspartner (Renommeepunkte mindestens +150)
AW: Why hasn't Dr.Neubauer started his own veterans tournaments ?

If you need a good answer you should ask Dr. Neubauer himself!
Alt 23.01.2022, 01:49
Paulina Paulina ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

Paulina ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
AW: Why hasn't Dr.Neubauer started his own veterans tournaments ?

Zitat:
Zitat von Der springende Punkt Beitrag anzeigen
If you need a good answer you should ask Dr. Neubauer himself!
Well as I explained, the question is not meant just for Dr.Neubauer only but to any other group interested in such a venture.

My concern is that many people are under the impression that ITTF or its affiliates like DTTB, USATT , TTAustralia or TTEngland etc are the sole supreme authority for table-tennis, which can be the farthest from the truth. ITTF had pulled this unity nonsense & had abused various segments of players far too long & I hope it ends soon

Geändert von Paulina (23.01.2022 um 01:55 Uhr)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »