Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Regional, National & International > International Table Tennis > international discussion (english speaking) > Rules and Regulations
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Rules and Regulations Table Tennis rules and regulations. Need help with a rules-related dispute or having some controversial situation you couldn't solve on your own? Always wanted to learn how to serve legally? etc. >> powered by DONIC

Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: Only backhand services, service changes after 2 points, sets should stop at 11 points
terrible 47 59,49%
bad 16 20,25%
no opinion 1 1,27%
good 8 10,13%
perfect 7 8,86%
Teilnehmer: 79. Sie dürfen bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 28.04.2002, 21:44
lostchampion lostchampion ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

lostchampion ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Cool Change may be good

Zitat:
Originally posted by Pinguin
the sets ending at 11 points - well, we won't be able to change this any more

But the regulation with "only backhand services" would - in my opinion - be the best one which can really be controlled... all the regulations concerning not-hiding the ball have one problem: the referee has to count wrong services as faults, but imagine when someone of your team is counting in your match - do you really think that your teammate will decide any service wrong? That's the greatest problem of the service-regulations... so the regulation with only backhand-services would be the only one that can easily be controlled without any discussion in the lower leagues...

...so long
i'm kinda looking forward to the new rule changes.. but i was under the impression that forehand .. hightoss services are still possible.. mind you,.. all backhand services.. may mean longer rallies.. especially as most players have.. backhand flicks.. it means less of a focus on services.. and much more so on 3rd ball return...
Alt 25.05.2002, 01:43
TT Voodoo TT Voodoo ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

TT Voodoo ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
You can find a really good introduction, which can be downloaded from the ITTF homapage.
Alt 25.05.2002, 11:06
lostchampion lostchampion ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

lostchampion ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
kinda looking forward to it

the changes serve to make the game more dynamic and exciting.. having witnessed the commonwealth masters event.. i think defensive players are really having a hard time. no longer can they rely on exhausting loopers.. saw syed get whooped by singaporian no1... great match.. intelligent use of loops.. change of tactics etc... attacked matthew's services.. now in a game of 21.. that would have been difficult
Alt 30.05.2002, 19:31
Benutzerbild von TheoneandonlyChris
TheoneandonlyChris TheoneandonlyChris ist offline
TT forever
Foren-Stammgast 1000

TheoneandonlyChris ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
I think we will get used to the changes, but do they really make the game more attractive??? Also there are too many of ´em in a short period.

Frischkleben muss Leben!!!
Die Inititative für die Rettung unseres Sports.
Alt 31.12.2003, 09:49
Benutzerbild von Nosti49
Nosti49 Nosti49 ist offline
Foren-Stammgast 2000

Nosti49 ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Re: The Future of tabletennis - new rules by the ITTF

Meanwhile 11 points and serving change every 2 points is totally ok and the question of only backhand service is hopefulle no longer a theme in the ITTF (is that so ??).

Only Backhand service would be dramatic for me, as I live 30 % from my forehand services (- on the other hand... the other players, too...)

Ciao
Norbert
Alt 05.02.2004, 19:36
Lee Park Lee Park ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Foren-Neuling

Lee Park ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
Re: The Future of tabletennis - new rules by the ITTF

11 point is good.
30 cms visitble ball servise much better I think
Antwort

Lesezeichen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »