Zurück   TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum > Fachforen > Material - Diskussionen, Fragen, Beratung & Testberichte > Hölzer > Wettkampfhölzer
Registrieren Hilfe Kalender

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 22.10.2010, 12:09
Jojo-dFG Jojo-dFG ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Jojo-dFG ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)
AW: Tibhar IV-S

Hi Skyline,
the Tibhar IV-S is my current blade. I think that it is a very good blade. I am a counter-player like you. The counter-hit and the shot both work well with this blade. The blade is a little bit heavier (90g) and thicker (5 layers). I think it is medium hard and has no carbon-layer.

Topspin, counter-hit and shot are fast and with power. Chop, push and block is no problem. The blade has good control and is fast (Off-). The thing that I really like: the grip. The best grip I ever had.

I recommend you the blade.
Alt 22.10.2010, 13:21
Skyline Skyline ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Skyline ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

thanks a lot jojo. I know a very good counter hitter in my area who is using that blade. Do you have more info on the headshape? The headshape is quite small right?
Alt 22.10.2010, 15:41
Jojo-dFG Jojo-dFG ist offline
registrierter Besucher
Junior-Forenmitglied

Jojo-dFG ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt (Renommeepunkte ungefähr beim Startwert +20)

The headshape is bigger than the andro-size (e.g. andro super cell core off-). I measured my rubber on the blade: height = 15,2 cm and width = 14,9 cm.

Lesezeichen

Stichworte
tibhar

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »